Eight months later — I've finally had a second to take a breather and blog again! Before I continue with today's scheduled programming, here are your highlights from the last year. (Where have you been?)
- Associate Affiliate Editor at Bustle
- Still living in New York's LES neighborhood with the other city hooligans
- Still consuming McDonald's thrice weekly, although I just walked Brooklyn Bridge for the first time. So does that cancel out eight months of poor nutritional choices? (...Probably worth noting that I ended the bridge walk at Shake Shack.)
- Just finished Netflix's Stranger Things and am currently being inspired by Barbara's hair and sass (see below)
• And on that #hairspiration note, I just got a haircut (and no, it's not modeled after Barbara's)
So that brings us up to now, where I'm filling you in on the past weekend spent with the always lovely Austen Tosone. Here she is below, being a casual glamazon, while normal people look on.
We decided to walk the Brooklyn Bridge because there was a Shake Shack at the other side. Well—at least that's why I was setting out across the 5,989 foot sun-baked aisle weaving with perspiring tourists and some seriously angry bicyclists. The views were pretty great, too, and every time the breeze kicked up, it almost felt like fall was on its way.